Here’s the deal. I write about what I feel like writing about. It could be anything from why you regret almost every decision you’ve ever made…to when the stock market is going to crash again….to why I sit all day in my office (sometimes to avoid my spouse) and get nothing done.
A little bit about me:
- If you met me in real life, you’d declare within three seconds that this is the most boring person you have ever met
- I like (the idea of) reading books so much that I’ve purchased hundreds of books in the last few years, but have finished reading only about a dozen of them
- I was born and brought in a poor family in a remote village, and studied in a cheap government school. Do I blame my parents for my shitty childhood? Nope. They did the best they could, and I’m proud of them
- Worked at a petrol pump (gas station, for you Americans) to put myself through college
- I dropped out of MBA because it was the most useless thing I’ve ever signed up for. The MBA was like an expensive wife who sucks all your money and brings little to the table
- I’ve never held a job in my life…have been freelancing for as long as I’d like to remember. Yeah, typing words on the computer is how I make a living.
What’s the purpose of this website?
A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it is not open – Frank Zappa
No, I didn’t start this website to promise you some miraculous tips that would transform your life. Or to sell you some course. I’m not gonna do either of them here.
All my ramblings here are primarily for myself. The process of putting stuff out there brings clarity of thought and helps me understand things better.
I’m open to discussing ideas, stories, and other stuff with people who don’t know me.